TMVremake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form to discuss where I'll be redoing the remake of murloc village and give me ideas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event: Faction vs faction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Event: Faction vs faction Empty
PostSubject: Event: Faction vs faction   Event: Faction vs faction EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 am

Right with this server i want more than just 1v1 bgs 2v2 etc i want factions working with each other to fight other factions(meaning alliance vs horde or even guild vs guild) so a custome arena or bg to build on this would be awesome imo, so taking any ideas (gives somthing to do during downtime)
Back to top Go down
https://tmvremake.forumotion.com
Zuty

Zuty

Event: Faction vs faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: Faction vs faction   Event: Faction vs faction EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 am

First, I'd like to know where the Horde and Alliance mall/base is.
Like, if the Horde base is at Thunderlord Stronghold and the Alliance base is at Sylvanaar the the bridge in between the two could contain a small structure with a flag. If the flag is captured, then the base belongs to that faction. At the base players can grab quests or buy items that they can only get from this base. In their respective malls/bases, players will be given quests to recapture the base, kill enemy guards protecting the base, or kill players. These quests will unlock rewards for players.

~Zuty
Back to top Go down

Event: Faction vs faction
Page 1 of 1