TMVremake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form to discuss where I'll be redoing the remake of murloc village and give me ideas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the twinks erver.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smog

Regarding the twinks erver. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 am

Go 39 imo. No 39 servers exist, theres a few 29s, sure they suck but most children that fill the population don't care and I hope I'm not the only one that was getting tired of 29. (Remember how often I just sat in Org talking to people?)
Back to top Go down
djowel

djowel

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:03 am

never even seen 39 twink hmm but yea you sayed it
Back to top Go down
lulzifail

lulzifail

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 am

60 twink > all
Back to top Go down
Ako

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 am

lulzifail wrote:
60 twink > all

LISTEN TO THIS MAN, with working AV please.
Back to top Go down
Zuty

Zuty

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 pm

lulzifail wrote:
60 twink > all

That's not twinking ... That's Pre-BC and there are servers for that already.

The highest I'd go would be 49, beyond that and you just run into people running Death Knights and 'of the' gear. Twinking at 49 is personally my favorite, but any bracket below it will do for me.

~Zuty
Back to top Go down
Smog

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Zuty wrote:
lulzifail wrote:
60 twink > all

The highest I'd go would be 49, beyond that and you just run into people running Death Knights and 'of the' gear. Twinking at 49 is personally my favorite, but any bracket below it will do for me.

~Zuty
That is twinking, it's not cap level and people are gearing to the best of their abilities, and since it matches each criteria, it is. Pre TC is burning crusade and above not installed and playing at patch 1.12
Back to top Go down
Zuty

Zuty

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Smog wrote:
Zuty wrote:
lulzifail wrote:
60 twink > all

~Zuty
That is twinking, it's not cap level and people are gearing to the best of their abilities, and since it matches each criteria, it is. Pre TC is burning crusade and above not installed and playing at patch 1.12

Being level 60 in max possible gear ... Sounds like Pre-TBC with me ... Either way, most 'of the' gear from Outlands would be BiS, no fun in that. Either twink at 49 or lower or don't do it at all. 'Twinking' at 60, 70, or 80 is just playing endgame PvP for pre-TBC, TBC, or WotLK.

~Zuty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the twinks erver.   Regarding the twinks erver. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the twinks erver.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMVremake :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: